The ideal candidate will support the full scope of Human Resources responsibilities and partner with the organization on strategic initiatives. They will maintain and enhance the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- - Recruit and Onboard new hires Conduct performance management and provide feedback
- - Manage Payroll and benefits for employees
- - Oversee multiple personnel
- - Help with onboarding new employees
- - Any bachelor's degree
- - Minimum 4 yrs of experience as a human resource manager
- - Strong communication (verbal & written) and leadership skills
- - Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.) Organized
- - Strong recruiting and demonstrated ability to improve talent acquisition strategies
- - Demonstrated expertise training managers and employees
- - Strong organizational, critical thinking and communications skills
- - Attention to detail and good judgement
INR 3,00,000 - 4,00,000 per annum
Sound like THE job for you?
Got what it takes to work with us? Great! we're looking for someone just like you. Apply now from the button above.